Social Icons

Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

FujiFilm Instax mini 7s problem

FujiFilm Instax mini 7s problem Tube. Duration : 2.18 Mins.


My instax mini 7s was working when I first got it off ebay and it has stopped working after the batteries have died. I have never dropped it and have only had it for a short amount of time, I don't know why it's broken. I use AA batteries on it that are Alkaline. I have used other types of batteries aswell to see if that's the problem but it's not the problem. All the batteries are brand new and work on other appliances. The film is also brand new out of the packet. In the little bubble where it tells you how many photos you have remainding it says 'S'. I have no idea where it came from and why but that seems to have stuffed up my camera completely. PLEASE HELP ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text