Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Instax mini 25 problems

Instax mini 25 problems Tube. Duration : 2.75 Mins.


This is my instax mini 25. I have a weird problem with it the pictures wont come out like they should. I have tried changing the batteries, film pack etc but nothing works. Im posting this video to see if anyone have had similer problems and know how to fix them. Update: I bought a Instax mini 50 instead and I have had it for 1 year now and it still works perfect :) I can really recommend buying a 50 instead of the 25 it feels more sturdy (even if it also is made of plastic). If you feel the 50 is too expensive buy the 7s instead it costs so little so you won´t feel so bad if it gets broken. I´m not updated on how they sell the Instax 50s now if you still have to buy the close up lens separately. But you can find them really cheap on E-bay. Thanks for all the great replies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text